t-100 sat for 12 years, mice filled the exhaust system with acorns and nests wouldn't start fixed that problem drove it around and gas started coming from under intake manifold ? what's the problem ?
t-100 gas coming from under intake manifold on 1995 Toyota T100
poss cracked fuel line at fuel filter or leaking fuel filter. DO NOT DRIVE
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota T100 Questions
- Why does the engine stall a couple times when i first start my toyota t100 2.7
- 4WD transfer case not engaging the front differential.
- Truck starts but when driving voltage drops and dashboard and radio flickers.
- 1994 Standard Transmission Truck only 122,000 miles it killed on me backing
- My truck when driving it won't get more power when pressing gas.
1995 Toyota T100 Estimates
- Power Door Lock Actuator Replacement ($190 - 229) in Williamsport, MD
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Cambridge, ME
- Fuel Filter Change ($119 - 180) in Vincent, KY
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($256 - 319) in Edina, MO
- Cooling System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Chimney Rock, CO
- Vibration Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Egypt, TX