t-100 sat for 12 years, mice filled the exhaust system with acorns and nests wouldn't start fixed that problem drove it around and gas started coming from under intake manifold ? what's the problem ?
t-100 gas coming from under intake manifold on 1995 Toyota T100
1 answer 1 comment
poss cracked fuel line at fuel filter or leaking fuel filter. DO NOT DRIVE
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota T100 Questions
- 4WD transfer case not engaging the front differential.
- Truck starts but when driving voltage drops and dashboard and radio flickers.
- 1994 Standard Transmission Truck only 122,000 miles it killed on me backing
- My truck when driving it won't get more power when pressing gas.
- My car has a code of P0450 - Evaporative Emmision System Pressure sensor switch.
1995 Toyota T100 Estimates
- 127,500 Mile Service ($141 - 207) in Williamsport, MD
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Cambridge, ME
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($339 - 441) in Vincent, KY
- Add Water Pump ($205 - 323) in Edina, MO
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($207 - 260) in Chimney Rock, CO
- Engine Leak Inspection ($88 - 111) in Egypt, TX