The panel which normally shows radio station, temp etc,, is reading System OK....wondering if and how I can reset...worked perfectly until today
System reset on 2005 Chrysler 300
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler 300 Questions
- Malfunction indicator light
- Is there a recall on this vehicle because of a ticking noise.
- Why does my steering wheel get stiff and car stop and die when I switch gears?
- blowing out hot air from vents when heater is off, also cant control to temp,
- electronic throttle light is on if i turn the car off and restart the light
2005 Chrysler 300 Estimates
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Rear ($76 - 128) in De Graff, OH
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($252 - 337) in Jerico Springs, MO
- 114,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Wingate, IN
- 40,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in East Lynn, IL
- Window Switch Replacement ($94 - 636) in Chittenango, NY
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($57 - 70) in Tiff City, MO