System Monitor keeps stating rear doors are open, when their not, turns on dome lights, and lets down rear right window all without being activated, very unpredictable. Problem just strated this weekend. Anybody have any suggestions?
System Monitor on 2000 Pontiac Bonneville
0 answersOctober 27, 2014
0 answersJanuary 06, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Bonneville Questions
- Why does my car pull when I step on gas and when its in park it shakes
- With heat on in the discharge air will only reach 100° Clean heater core .
- Brakes squeak but only when backing up
- Of vats is bypassed and lights stay on while off position are resistors to high
- Vats bypassed bad battery died after days of bypass now nothing.
2000 Pontiac Bonneville Estimates
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($44 - 75) in Ordway, CO
- 90,000 Mile Service ($175 - 250) in Thibodaux, LA
- Spark Plug Replacement ($204 - 275) in Calhan, CO
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Superior, NE
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($349 - 414) in Taopi, MN
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($309 - 359) in Belpre, OH