I called to set up appointment for an oil change for my 2007 Cadillac DTS and the service tech asked me whether it took synthetic oil or regular. I have no idea which I should use. I have never heard of synthetic. I checked my manual and it doesn't mention synthetic. I also looked under the hood for some kind of sticker but couldn't find one. On the oil cap it just specifies the weight of the oil. I want my car to last me a long time and want to do the right thing for it. Does it really matter and how do I know which oil I should use for it?
synthetic oil versus regular on 2007 Cadillac DTS
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DTS Questions
- Can the rear valve cover gasket be replace without lowering the engine
- Where is the fuel pump located& where's the fuse for it
- My car was driving fine yesterday I woke up this morning and it won't go into gear the shifter moves but the car won't drive in any gear any suggestions please
- My rear windows will not stay closed. I can roll them up, they simply roll back down. The front windows work fine. Is there a way to correct this problem?
- Need price on installation of Engine Mounts . 2010 dts w/145000 miles