Can I use Synthetic Motor Oil in my 2002 Ford Focus? If I can....if I ever needed to can I switch back to conventional oil I heard that you cannot. Also, I have heard everything....how many miles should I wait to change my Synthetic oil.
Synthetic Oil for 2002 Ford Focus on 2002 Ford Focus
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Focus Questions
- Which motor or transmittion mount would be bad and were is it located
- The starter has a slight hesitation when engaged.
- Advice needed! Which car should we use for each lifestyle?
- My car will not start. The battery, alt, and starter was tested and all are fine
- Recently purchased 2005 wagon sags in rear. Common issue? 113,000 miles.