Can I use Synthetic Motor Oil in my 2002 Ford Focus? If I can....if I ever needed to can I switch back to conventional oil I heard that you cannot. Also, I have heard everything....how many miles should I wait to change my Synthetic oil.
Synthetic Oil for 2002 Ford Focus on 2002 Ford Focus
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Focus Questions
- When I let off the acceleration...then accelerate...trans.feel like it slips??
- Alarm going off randomly but seems to go off days after I have opened the hood.
- A yellow light comes on and looks like the shape of a motor. What does this mean
- How long can I let my squeaking alternator squeak?
- Are the rear wheel bearings pressed in the hub?
2002 Ford Focus Estimates
- Head Gasket Replacement ($936 - 1,289) in Benet Lake, WI
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($345 - 437) in Saltillo, TN
- Wiper Motor Replacement ($183 - 244) in Coupland, TX
- 70,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in New Boston, MI
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($462 - 1,030) in Faribault, MN
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($82 - 218) in Light, AR