The Stability Control System comes up and car grips on front wheel once you want to accelerate.
Symptoms of Stability Control problem on 2008 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- i have no power to the heat and air control module no display no blower fan
- My truck won't turn over. I replaced the starter. Now it won't turn start
- Removing coil spring from strut. I used spring compressors to compress spring.
- How do I change a burned out lamp in the steering wheel controls?
- how do i disarm anti theft system PAT
2008 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($608 - 1,224) in West Paducah, KY
- Sway Bar End Link Replacement - Front ($105 - 152) in Agua Dulce, TX
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($351 - 545) in Kelleys Island, OH
- Oil Pump Replacement ($1,052 - 1,387) in Holloway, OH
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($530 - 989) in Blountville, TN
- Variable Valve Timing Control Solenoid Replacement ($383 - 642) in Hurdsfield, ND