The Stability Control System comes up and car grips on front wheel once you want to accelerate.
Symptoms of Stability Control problem on 2008 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- fuel pump pressure problems
- What does it mean when it shows charging system service now on a 2017 Ford explo
- My 1998 ford exploer sport wont start after driven and shut off.30 mins it start
- How much does it cost to replace harmonic balance on 1999 Buick century custom
- what is the cost to repair all the timing belts in vehicle?
2008 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Heater Core Replacement ($708 - 893) in West Paducah, KY
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($373 - 437) in Agua Dulce, TX
- Thermostat Replacement ($104 - 144) in Kelleys Island, OH
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($206 - 303) in Holloway, OH
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($271 - 500) in Blountville, TN
- Variable Valve Timing Control Solenoid Replacement ($215 - 420) in Hurdsfield, ND