When I try and switch from 2hi to awd or 4hi the light flashs on and off then throughs the awd light on in the dash??If I shut the truck off at night and then switch it into awd. When I start it in the morning it will go into awd and work fine.Hopefully someone can help me with this problem so it doesn't cost me alot of money....
Switching from 2HI TO AWD TO 4HI on 2004 Chevrolet Trailblazer
1 answerFebruary 03, 2016
- 2004 Chevrolet Trailblazer Repair and Maintenance
- 2004 Chevrolet Trailblazer Maintenance Schedule
- 2004 Chevrolet Trailblazer Problems(18)
- 2004 Chevrolet Trailblazer Repair Estimates
- 2004 Chevrolet Trailblazer Q&A(234)
- 2004 Chevrolet Trailblazer Recalls(2)
- 2004 Chevrolet Trailblazer Shops
- 2004 Chevrolet Trailblazer Reviews(14)
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Trailblazer Questions
- How do I fix error code B0004 on a 2007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer 5.3L engine.
- I moved it about half a block went to start it again and wont start now.
- Failed smog for tampered egr. There is no egr. What do I do?
- My 2002 Chevy Trailblazer stalls when I press the gas pedal. How can I fix this?
- Replaced head now runs fine but after idling it just dies done everything listed
2004 Chevrolet Trailblazer Estimates
- 120,000 Mile Service ($338 - 485) in Davidsonville, MD
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($155 - 324) in Ivins, UT
- Windshield Washer Pump Replacement ($89 - 111) in Swanton, MD
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($321 - 690) in Bunkie, LA
- Heater Core Replacement ($687 - 927) in Lapel, IN
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($1,107 - 1,580) in Presto, PA