There is a lever behind the ignition on my steering column that you must press down on before being able to turn the ignition to the OFF position. This lever broke on my vehicle and it will no longer allow me to turn the key into the off position, keeping it on constantly. I attempted to take apart the steering column to get behind the ignition to just take the entire lever part off, however this process seems to be a little more than my engineering know-how. Is there anyway to fix this myself? I need as much help as I can get... being a college student and all, money isn't necessarily a luxury I have. Thanks for your help!
switch lock behind ignition on 1992 Chevrolet 1500 Pickup
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet 1500 Pickup Questions
- I need to know what the oil filter screws into.
- how can i check to make sure thehousing for the starter is good
- acts like the choke aint working and acts like it wants to stall when cold
- 4.3 throttle Injection. Stahl's after running
- my truck wont start unless i prime tbi with gas then it dies.have new pump&