Reviews for Suzuki X-90 years:

Suzuki X-90 Reviews and Owner Comments

Suzuki X-90Owner Reviews (4 reviews)
    Papi-X-90, East Stroudsburg, PA, March 11, 2011 04:31
    Since I first saw the X-90, I wanted one and one present itself. I love the car. It gets me where I want to go. Even in the snow, I have to put Sands Bags in the rear (trunk) so it is not too light and grab the road more firmly. So far I have only seen 4 of these cars in my town and I have spoken to the owners. All have spoken well of the car. I get the looks while driving the car and some give me thumbs up and others wierd faces as to what is it. I would like to buy another for my son.
    Jodie1, Locke, NY, September 05, 2010 08:56
    like NC I love my car. It's the only year round sport car I know of. It is hard to get interior parts for but, since I love a good treasure hunt it's just one more thing to love about owning it. Are there any X90 clubs out there?.
    Visitor, Hendersonville, NC, August 16, 2010 21:24
    This is the most awesome/fun car I've ever owned. Unfortunately, it came out when gas prices weren't such a problem, and large SUVs were in. If Suzuki re-released it (of course with all the updated ammenities), I believe it'd sell like crazy. I put a 4.3L Vortec with a 200-4R tranny in mine. 0-60 in 3.0 seconds. Now I want another one to leave stock so I'll have a before-&-after!
    annanm, Worcester, MA, August 29, 2009 07:48
    Absolutely love my 13 year old car!