Reviews for Suzuki Verona years:

Suzuki Verona Reviews and Owner Comments

Suzuki VeronaOwner Reviews (6 reviews)
    Visitor, Nashville, TN, September 28, 2014 10:37
    Other than normal maintenance issues with a 150K miles, the only unresolved issue I have is with the car's handling. Whether in tight corners at low speeds or wide corners at moderate speed the front wheels tend to track on what feels like rails with the rear wheels following a different tracking. Its alarming enough to where I think an inexperienced driver could lose control. Tires are condition and inflation are correct. Any suggestions?
    Visitor, Ville Platte, LA, May 02, 2013 12:54
    I don't know whats wrong; my fog lights, cruise, horn, 12 volts supply don't work. try everything fuses,relays can't find the problem. anyone knows the problem? let me know. by the way what is the relay under the dash? what it operates.
  • 2004 Suzuki Verona
    Visitor, Clarksville, TN, February 22, 2013 19:12
    My 2004 Verona is a terrible car...Suzuki should never have built them. I have had problems with about everything on the car like the brakes, transmission, broken handles, paint job (peeling), sensors, gas mileage, etc... A piece of junk!
    Visitor, New Braunfels, TX, August 31, 2010 11:34
    For the price, this car was a good buy -- bought new. I have had bumping and grinding noises from the front passenger side since 2007. Had the control arms replaced on that front end in 2009 ($1000) and the noise returned a month later. Started having strange electrical problems about 2007 also -- dash warning lights flicking on and off, clock mostly off, etc.
  • 2006 Suzuki Verona
    Visitor, Davenport, IA, July 28, 2010 09:43
    A pile of junk,I will never buy another one!!!
  • 2004 Suzuki Verona
    jafo, El Paso, TX, July 18, 2010 19:26
    Bought new, original owner.$18,500. Have 49,000 miles and have not had any of the problems I have read about in other sites. For the price it has been a great value. Only complaint is the lack of loyality to it's customers; dealership dropped Suzuki without any warning or coordination with their customers; Suzuki did nothing to ease the transition; gaining dealership has no history or sense to care about a little thing like customer loyality. I own three Suzukis and will not consider another.