Reviews for Suzuki SX4 years:

Suzuki SX4 Reviews and Owner Comments

Suzuki SX4Owner Reviews (4 reviews)
  • 2008 Suzuki SX4
    Visitor, Mooers Forks, NY, May 13, 2014 16:26
    its a pice of shitttt ! , every one seas so, becouse of the bright idear of a tec macking the non drivable if your battery is removed ? then you need codes for the radio, what a thot-less idear and no good for new buyers !. dont get this car cause its a pak of problems if you forget your code or if the battery goes dead for any wresons your stuck thumbing a ride to work !!! fucking pice of crapppp (y) :)
  • 2008 Suzuki SX4
    Visitor, Flat Lick, KY, August 17, 2012 08:09
    i have found a faulty breaklight switch , i purchased a new one installed and worked fine for a few days now i am see the switch keeps coming out of bracket,and everything snaps into place perfect, turn and lock switch into place but just keeps coming out of bracket...
  • 2007 Suzuki SX4
    Visitor, Idaho Falls, ID, August 03, 2012 10:31
    I bought my 2007 Sx4 second hand and had to finance it and have had nothing but trouble with it. It's a good thing I bought an extended warranty. The catalytic converter went out and now my CV axile needs to be replaced and the parts are expense. There isn't a dealership where I live so it's very inconvenient to get it fixed. I don't think I ever buy one again
  • 2007 Suzuki SX4
    cabre22, East Orange, NJ, August 14, 2011 09:00
    2007 Suzuki SX4 AWD.The information diplay(clock/thermometer/fuel consumption light)has blown out,but there isn't any instructions in the owner manual about what fuse to replace when this display light goes out.The Fuse diagram does not have a fuse labled for information display or clock light etc.Can somebody help me with this issue?