In reference to one of the common problems listed for suspension & steering, I've had my '06 Avalanche checked last week for a clunking noise in the suspension and/or steering and was advised that the sector shaft and inner tie rods are in need of repair. If this diagnosis was acurate, shouldn't I see uneven wear of the front tires? My tires are wearing perfectly with 54,000 miles.
Suspension & Steering on 2006 Chevrolet Avalanche 1500
Verified for the Chevrolet Avalanche 150060 reports
Verified for the Chevrolet Avalanche 150013 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Avalanche 1500 Questions
- My fuel gauge goes from three-quarters full to empty back and forth
- I changed the starter on my Chevy Avalanche & now it wont start,what's wrong?
- Should I replace my ignition switch?
- Vibrates on driver side from back to front when hit a bump
- When I driving moves as he wants me out of the road and the rear tire is worn left side to the inside.