In front end there is a rumble/clunk when going over bumps, especially in warmer weather.
Suspension noise on 2000 Ford Ranger
1 more answer
1 answerNovember 11, 2015
1 answerJuly 26, 2009
1 answerNovember 15, 2009
1 answerOctober 26, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Ranger Questions
- When driving truck in overdrivie it cuts out like it's not firing all cylinders
- How do you replace the idle air bypass valve?
- When coming to a stop sign/light or slowing for a turn, the engine stalls.
- Intermittent popping noise while in 4WD, and acts like it's trying to disengage.
- Why can't I get 4x4 switch to turn off ?
2000 Ford Ranger Estimates
- Steering Rack Replacement ($456 - 600) in Fanrock, WV
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($247 - 352) in Sybertsville, PA
- Steering Gearbox Replacement ($418 - 920) in Munson, PA
- Starter Replacement ($171 - 312) in Ehrenberg, AZ
- Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement ($25 - 30) in Howey In The Hills, FL
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($304 - 378) in Yemassee, SC