my dash reads tire monitoring system fault, vehicle lifting slowly, & check side light. Won't lift higher than access. What should I do?
Suspension Fault, not lifting out of access mode. what should i do? on 2007 Land Rover Range Rover Sport
seek diag and est poss air susp leak or pump failure
1 answer 2 comments
- 2007 Land Rover Range Rover Sport Repair and Maintenance
- 2007 Land Rover Range Rover Sport Maintenance Schedule
- 2007 Land Rover Range Rover Sport Problems(9)
- 2007 Land Rover Range Rover Sport Repair Estimates
- 2007 Land Rover Range Rover Sport Q&A(12)
- 2007 Land Rover Range Rover Sport Recalls(1)
- 2007 Land Rover Range Rover Sport Shops
- 2007 Land Rover Range Rover Sport Reviews
This week's top 10
Recent Land Rover Range Rover Sport Questions
- 2 messages on display SUSPENSION FAULT & SUSPENSION FAULT MAX SPEED 30MPH
- What does it mean when receive a 'special systems failure' alert?
- I continuously get the amber 'Check Engine Light' warning icon.
- Why does my range rover have problems accelerating and i hear a really loud fan when i step on the gas
- Rainwater entered the tilted sunroof. The ac/heat unit keeps cutting on by itself & I can't control the pressure dials won't light up properly. Is it possible it's a fuse? If so is it something I can do or better take to dealer or a side mechanic? Costs?
2007 Land Rover Range Rover Sport Estimates
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($277 - 360) in Norris, SC
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Fort Loramie, OH
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($171 - 230) in Athelstane, WI
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($111 - 145) in Bay City, TX
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,119 - 1,210) in Yarnell, AZ
- Variable Valve Timing Control Solenoid Replacement ($740 - 781) in Glen Ellyn, IL