I was at West Virgina Motel started my car in the morning and got the error saying supension fault and then after a while it started to say car too low i stopped the car and took the ground wire of the battery off. which fixed the problem but i started get the sign of hand break fault and the trunk open sign. Next Morning i had the same problem again. This happened two month earlier also.
suspension fault on 2004 Jaguar XJ8
Asked by for the 2004 Jaguar XJ8
0 answersMarch 25, 2012
0 answersDecember 16, 2015
1 answerMarch 22, 2015
1 answerOctober 15, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Jaguar XJ8 Questions
- What happens to a transmission when you burn the motor up
- fail safe mode came on car want start. Then started after 5 mins.
- Is it OK for the fan to run for 3 min after the car is turned off?
- Sometimes my car says cruise control not available
- My car lis leaking coolant and motor oil leak . Should i take it to the Jaguar D
2004 Jaguar XJ8 Estimates
- Head Gasket Replacement ($1,864 - 2,655) in Palmyra, TN
- EGR Valve Replacement ($239 - 326) in Scammon Bay, AK
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($347 - 448) in Cornelia, GA
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Prescott, IA
- Engine Coolant Expansion Tank Replacement ($151 - 439) in Windsor Heights, WV
- Tire & Wheel Assembly Rotate & Balance ($79 - 100) in Rociada, NM