I was at West Virgina Motel started my car in the morning and got the error saying supension fault and then after a while it started to say car too low i stopped the car and took the ground wire of the battery off. which fixed the problem but i started get the sign of hand break fault and the trunk open sign. Next Morning i had the same problem again. This happened two month earlier also.
suspension fault on 2004 Jaguar XJ8
0 answersMarch 25, 2012
0 answersDecember 16, 2015
1 answerMarch 22, 2015
1 answerOctober 15, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Jaguar XJ8 Questions
- restriced profromance, indicators light, amber in color, started after adding ga
- Tested Generator, battery and cables. All Good. Why won't Battery charge
- How can fuel leak into the crankcase other than threw leaking fuel injectors?
- How important is it for me to use premium gasoline?
- How much does a fuel pump and fuel pump harness cost?.