Over the last 4-5 days my E320 has lowered itself almost to the ground. More so on the rear than front and more so on the pass side than driver? Any ideas?
Suspension on 2004 Mercedes-Benz E320
1 answerMarch 10, 2014
Verified for the Mercedes-Benz E3205 reports
2 answersApril 20, 2009
1 answerJuly 06, 2009
1 answerDecember 27, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz E320 Questions
- knocking, chattering sound going over rough pavement/repaired pot holes.
- can you tell me how do i reset my Electronic check engine light, it just came on
- late shifting from first gear to second
- why does signal lights shut car off, why 3/4 daytime lights dim?
- COLD ENGINE, STOPPED IN FORWARD GEAR RUNS ROUGH,NEUTRAL,PARK,REVERSE RUNS GREAT