Over the last 4-5 days my E320 has lowered itself almost to the ground. More so on the rear than front and more so on the pass side than driver? Any ideas?
Suspension on 2004 Mercedes-Benz E320
Verified for the Mercedes-Benz E3205 reports
Verified for the Mercedes-Benz E32050 reports
Verified for the Mercedes-Benz E3203 reports
Verified for the Mercedes-Benz E3206 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz E320 Questions
- Will not start in the third starting position
- There is a rattle noise between drivers door and fender at bottom of car.
- Where to plug third brake light switch wire in e320 2001?
- I was told I need all 4 differential seals replaced because the fluid is leaking
- Why won't it go into reverse and sometimes I have to move the shifter to start
2004 Mercedes-Benz E320 Estimates
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($113 - $206) in Hayes, VA
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($661 - $863) in Forest, IN
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Burlison, TN
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($449 - $628) in Dudley, GA
- Engine Mount Replacement ($218 - $254) in Mc Laughlin, SD
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($473 - $558) in Corunna, IN