engine surges at lower speeds, also cuts out a little like it's going to stop
surging on 1992 Dodge Dakota
Verified for the Dodge Dakota11 reports
1 answerJune 21, 2010
3 answersFebruary 13, 2011
Verified for the Dodge Dakota9 reports
1 answerFebruary 05, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Dakota Questions
- oil gauge drops after a short time running then starts ticking.
- the rpms and odometer go all the way down and sometimes shuts off
- Truck has no pick up when accelerating.
- Start and idle at 200 to 300 rpm but when under load it stalls or pops 95magnum6
- When braking or even stopped truck acts like gas peddle is pressed to the floor.