engine surges at lower speeds, also cuts out a little like it's going to stop
surging on 1992 Dodge Dakota
Verified for the Dodge Dakota12 reports
Verified for the Dodge Dakota9 reports
1 answerJune 21, 2010
3 answersFebruary 13, 2011
1 answerFebruary 05, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Dakota Questions
- my Dakota has a transfer case,,,what does that mean
- Engine stumbles and surges only when warm. Cam Position Sensor replaced. No code
- What does code P done mean?
- Shuts off while driving. 3x it restart, 1x would not restart, towed home.
- My truck stalls while I'm driving. 3x it starts back up. 1x had to be towed home