i cant compress my lift supports on my wagon to put them on any ideas how to do this
support lifts on 1990 Ford Escort
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by Tyreguy ,
February 11, 2011
Having done this myself once, I recommend the 'buddy' system. Get a friend to hold the door up while you reaplce the lift arms one at a time. The arms are 10 times easier to replace when extended- and when somebody is holding up the weight of the door for you.
1 answerDecember 19, 2012
2 answersDecember 19, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- I have a 1993 ford escort was driving down the ran out gas car died and will not
- Car cranks but won't kick over was driving car ran out of gas car turned off won
- My car is actually a 1986 Ford Contour. The checkengine unit has gone bad.
- What is wrong when a fuse blows and melts the wire behind the fuse box?
- Why wont my car start when it has a new battery only 3 months old
1990 Ford Escort Estimates
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Guntown, MS
- Battery Replacement ($121 - 166) in Mountain View, AR
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Dodson, TX
- Manual Transmission Fluid Change ($67 - 117) in Hampton, NJ
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($83 - 106) in Huntington, IN
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($168 - 240) in Winnetka, CA