Feels like there is little resistance at the break pedal. They work well but have little modulation, a on off feeling unless you cioncentrate on pressing lighlty.
Super sensitive breaking, difficult to stop smoothly.Is there an adjustment? on 2007 Mercedes-Benz R350
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz R350 Questions
- I used a quart of oil in about 3 weeks, now it shows lite smoking under the hood
- A loud reving/fan sound came on and off an hour after being driven
- I was told that there is a 2nd. battery for the trans . shifting .
- Hi, my transmesionis going up to 2nd gear only, if anyone can help I appreciate
- is there a counter ring for ABS on a left front axle cv joint ?
2007 Mercedes-Benz R350 Estimates
- Heater Control Valve Replacement ($166 - 297) in Norfolk, NY
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($1,059 - 1,305) in Wabasso, FL
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($380 - 576) in Hallowell, ME
- Automatic Transmission Fluid/Filter Change ($292 - 506) in Battlement Mesa, CO
- Multi-Function Switch Replacement ($255 - 282) in Excello, MO
- Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($80 - 99) in Springfield, KY