Feels like there is little resistance at the break pedal. They work well but have little modulation, a on off feeling unless you cioncentrate on pressing lighlty.
Super sensitive breaking, difficult to stop smoothly.Is there an adjustment? on 2007 Mercedes-Benz R350
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz R350 Questions
- I used a quart of oil in about 3 weeks, now it shows lite smoking under the hood
- A loud reving/fan sound came on and off an hour after being driven
- I was told that there is a 2nd. battery for the trans . shifting .
- Hi, my transmesionis going up to 2nd gear only, if anyone can help I appreciate
- is there a counter ring for ABS on a left front axle cv joint ?
2007 Mercedes-Benz R350 Estimates
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($175 - 210) in Norfolk, NY
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Wabasso, FL
- AC Condenser Replacement ($667 - 789) in Hallowell, ME
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($281 - 393) in Battlement Mesa, CO
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($695 - 797) in Excello, MO
- Engine Mount Replacement ($587 - 708) in Springfield, KY