Feels like there is little resistance at the break pedal. They work well but have little modulation, a on off feeling unless you cioncentrate on pressing lighlty.
Super sensitive breaking, difficult to stop smoothly.Is there an adjustment? on 2007 Mercedes-Benz R350
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz R350 Questions
- I used a quart of oil in about 3 weeks, now it shows lite smoking under the hood
- A loud reving/fan sound came on and off an hour after being driven
- I was told that there is a 2nd. battery for the trans . shifting .
- Hi, my transmesionis going up to 2nd gear only, if anyone can help I appreciate
- is there a counter ring for ABS on a left front axle cv joint ?
2007 Mercedes-Benz R350 Estimates
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($309 - 376) in Norfolk, NY
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($113 - 206) in Wabasso, FL
- Ball Joint Replacement - Upper ($756 - 1,169) in Hallowell, ME
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Battlement Mesa, CO
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($327 - 392) in Excello, MO
- Drive Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($116 - 155) in Springfield, KY