is there anything I need to be aware of when when taking the bolts (4) off the engine mount (just above the belts) to get access to the belts?
supentine belt replacement on 1994 Hyundai Excel
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Excel Questions
- I recently replaced a ton of parts on my car and she still stalls while driving
- Check engine on loss of power 1994 excel
- It started grinding when I shift. Now I can only shift from 3rd to 4th. Just out of the blue. What could cause it?
- what size ampage or voltage is the original alternator
- how do i get car out of limp mode has second and reverse only auto
1994 Hyundai Excel Estimates
- Brake Drum Replacement ($267 - 470) in Kellogg, MN
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($155 - 195) in Palmerdale, AL
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($394 - 509) in Lapel, IN
- Clutch Slave Cylinder Replacement ($146 - 176) in Chesterfield, MO
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($144 - 172) in Box Elder, SD
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($203 - 242) in Monticello, ME