My sunroof is stuck open a little bit and won't open or close. I opened the vent part the other morning and when I went to close it, it went down a little then just stopped and won't do anything now. It has dont this once before, but then it closed the next day. I can hear the relay and know it is using power becuase my lights flicker when using the switch. Anyone know what may be causing this and how to fix it?
Sunroof stuck open on 2003 Dodge Neon
Verified for the Dodge Neon9 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Neon Questions
- Why does my car over heat when using the blinkers?
- Car don't overheat but water gargles after ya drive it?
- We just changed the rear wheel bearings and now the brake pedal has no pressure and my car has no brakes...what happened?
- My car isn't shifting out of first and it's RPMs are reading high??
- Had timing belt brake and well caused to have new motor put in .bent rod,heads would have to be shaved. Was a new motor the right choice total cost 1000.00.