My sunroof is stuck open a little bit and won't open or close. I opened the vent part the other morning and when I went to close it, it went down a little then just stopped and won't do anything now. It has dont this once before, but then it closed the next day. I can hear the relay and know it is using power becuase my lights flicker when using the switch. Anyone know what may be causing this and how to fix it?
Sunroof stuck open on 2003 Dodge Neon
Asked by Visitor for the 2003 Dodge Neon
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Neon Questions
- Car starts here and there and then stopped.
- I have another code I would like to see what it will tell me what the problem is
- I start car it idles then dies i have to keep gas pedal pressed when i let off
- My 04 Neon always idles a bit rough. Has 77k on it and runs great otherwise.
- how much does it cost for oil pan replacement
2003 Dodge Neon Estimates
- Heater Hose Replacement ($134 - 202) in Mexico Beach, FL
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($206 - 276) in Glenshaw, PA
- Canister Purge Valve Replacement ($112 - 171) in Robertsdale, AL
- Heater Core Replacement ($595 - 726) in Burnside, PA
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($151 - 224) in Kenyon, MN
- Vibration Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Mc Gregor, TX