I just want to be able to remove my sunroof and realign it so it lies flat. I don't even care if it works anymore. The sunroof sticks up at about a quarter of an inch and drops down on the opposite side about the same height. What tools do I need and how do even approach this? Consider me a beginner, please. Thank you!
Sunroof jammed and motor died. Sunroof not flat. How to remove and realign? on 1995 Volkswagen Jetta
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- What is the root of the problem that can be causing all of this?
- Having trouble shifting into 1st gear, manual transmission.
- Diesel engine won't start after replacing cracked oil pan and pressure switch?
- car dies while driving and sometimes won't start. good fuel pump and filter
- Where is the output speed sensor located? Is it under the battery?