I just want to be able to remove my sunroof and realign it so it lies flat. I don't even care if it works anymore. The sunroof sticks up at about a quarter of an inch and drops down on the opposite side about the same height. What tools do I need and how do even approach this? Consider me a beginner, please. Thank you!
Sunroof jammed and motor died. Sunroof not flat. How to remove and realign? on 1995 Volkswagen Jetta
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- My 2006 Volkswagen jetta dash board lights went out and it would not accelerate
- After installing aftermarket stereo car will crank but will not turn over.
- Trunk will not open with key or switch. can I open it from inside the trunk?
- Whats makes it not shift out of park
- EPC Light Comes on when Headlights turned on, break lights also stay on
1995 Volkswagen Jetta Estimates
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($277 - 360) in Lewisburg, OH
- 7,500 Mile Service ($42 - 105) in Willow City, TX
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($182 - 259) in Rockville, UT
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($209 - 270) in Branch, AR
- Window Switch Replacement ($97 - 113) in Blowing Rock, NC
- Window Switch Replacement ($97 - 123) in Cadogan, PA