I just want to be able to remove my sunroof and realign it so it lies flat. I don't even care if it works anymore. The sunroof sticks up at about a quarter of an inch and drops down on the opposite side about the same height. What tools do I need and how do even approach this? Consider me a beginner, please. Thank you!
Sunroof jammed and motor died. Sunroof not flat. How to remove and realign? on 1995 Volkswagen Jetta
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- The power steering light is on
- My car sometime shaking and sometime when I driving stop
- 2.0 vw jetta 2003 timing belt broke. Researching b4 repair. Need tips&pointers.
- why would a jetta stop running out of no where trying to buy one if its going to
- Why does my car shift horrible after a new clutch was installed?