my sunroof mechanisme is brocken and i leave in cairo egypt .i need a new part[sunroof mechaninsm]please answer me.thanks
sunroof on 2008 Hyundai Elantra
ANSWER by Bret Bodas ,
June 16, 2010
Not sure what answer you're looking for. You'll need to get a part number for the part that is needed and try to find a place online that will send it to you in Cairo, then find someone to replace it for you. Do they have a Hyundai Dealership there?
1 answerDecember 01, 2009
1 answerJune 08, 2010
0 answersMay 27, 2014
1 answerApril 11, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Elantra Questions
- Where is the turn signal relay located?
- Bought car recently for wife.Did not come with key fob.Can I get 1& how? Thank U
- Noise in front end sounds like Rd noise but its not
- Where is the crankshaft position sensor located. The last code said to replace.
- Control arm broken and is under a recall is any of the other damages covered by
2008 Hyundai Elantra Estimates
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($303 - 416) in Pageton, WV
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($229 - 321) in Hill Afb, UT
- 45,000 Mile Service ($27 - 61) in Schell City, MO
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($45 - 57) in Utica, KS
- Decklid Release Cable Replacement ($112 - 165) in Chesterfield, MO
- Clutch Slave Cylinder Replacement ($134 - 184) in Sheridan, CA