my sunroof mechanisme is brocken and i leave in cairo egypt .i need a new part[sunroof mechaninsm]please answer me.thanks
sunroof on 2008 Hyundai Elantra
Bret Bodas ,
June 16, 2010
Not sure what answer you're looking for. You'll need to get a part number for the part that is needed and try to find a place online that will send it to you in Cairo, then find someone to replace it for you. Do they have a Hyundai Dealership there?
1 answerDecember 01, 2009
1 answerJune 08, 2010
0 answersMay 27, 2014
1 answerApril 11, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Elantra Questions
- oil system exploded while driving ,losing most oil. Has this been a problem
- Is my car covered with its warranty still?
- The inside door locking lever works for only front and rear right side only.
- car wont shift, stuck in park.
- My car will shift fine but then all of a sudden it just stops and won't move
2008 Hyundai Elantra Estimates
- Spark Plug Replacement ($68 - $91) in Pageton, WV
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($156 - $295) in Hill Afb, UT
- Tire Rotation ($26 - $34) in Schell City, MO
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($136 - $196) in Utica, KS
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($222 - $263) in Chesterfield, MO
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($69 - $157) in Sheridan, CA