my sunroof mechanisme is brocken and i leave in cairo egypt .i need a new part[sunroof mechaninsm]please answer me.thanks
sunroof on 2008 Hyundai Elantra
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by Bret Bodas ,
June 16, 2010
Not sure what answer you're looking for. You'll need to get a part number for the part that is needed and try to find a place online that will send it to you in Cairo, then find someone to replace it for you. Do they have a Hyundai Dealership there?
1 answerDecember 01, 2009
1 answerJune 08, 2010
0 answersMay 27, 2014
1 answerApril 11, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Elantra Questions
- Where is the fuse for the brake lights it's not labeled on the fuse panel box
- Why do the rpm's stay high while shifting gears (5 speed manual trans)?
- Has anyone else had to reset the time on their clock again and again?
- Where is the turn signal relay located?
- Bought car recently for wife.Did not come with key fob.Can I get 1& how? Thank U
2008 Hyundai Elantra Estimates
- Clutch Replacement ($812 - 1,034) in Pageton, WV
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($653 - 1,010) in Hill Afb, UT
- 22,500 Mile Service ($27 - 61) in Schell City, MO
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($314 - 623) in Utica, KS
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($870 - 903) in Chesterfield, MO
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($927 - 997) in Sheridan, CA