my sunroof does not open but it has power to it and seems to be jamming.
sun roof on 1998 Chevrolet Cavalier
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by Russ ,
April 10, 2009
If you can remove the sunroof motor from the track assembly then do so and see if the motor will run ok. If it does then chances are that the cables in the track assembly are stuck, the complete track assembly may need to be replaced.
1 answerNovember 29, 2011
0 answersFebruary 01, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Cavalier Questions
- How much for an actuator repair plus labor on my Chevy Caviler 2004?
- My coolant light came on this morning but my coolant tank is full
- what would cause a 1991 Chevrolet Cavalier VL to only get 7 miles per gallon
- 99 cav. Had leaking cooler line repaired them trans now has teverse first second
- My 2005 Cavalier cranks but won't start.
1998 Chevrolet Cavalier Estimates
- Power Door Lock Actuator Replacement ($197 - 262) in Decherd, TN
- Steering Rack Replacement ($558 - 973) in Sulphur, KY
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($277 - 360) in Gatzke, MN
- Crankshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($70 - 97) in Avalon, CA
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($142 - 197) in Lyon Station, PA
- Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement ($18 - 25) in North Anson, ME