my sunroof does not open but it has power to it and seems to be jamming.
sun roof on 1998 Chevrolet Cavalier
ANSWER by Russ ,
April 10, 2009
If you can remove the sunroof motor from the track assembly then do so and see if the motor will run ok. If it does then chances are that the cables in the track assembly are stuck, the complete track assembly may need to be replaced.
1 answerNovember 29, 2011
0 answersFebruary 01, 2013
2 answersMarch 22, 2009
This week's top 10
1998 Chevrolet Cavalier Estimates
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Decherd, TN
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($214 - 308) in Sulphur, KY
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($325 - 546) in Gatzke, MN
- Brake Pad Replacement ($215 - 280) in Avalon, CA
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($228 - 334) in Lyon Station, PA
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($259 - 343) in North Anson, ME