I just replaced rear brake pads before going on a road trip. I noticed on the trip while driving at interstate speed without brakes applied a subtle rubbing sound similar to the pad replacement indicator sound when braking on worn pads - Any help with diagnosis
Subtle rubbing sound from brake area while driving (not braking) on 2005 Hyundai Tiburon
Asked by for the 2005 Hyundai Tiburon
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Tiburon Questions
- I need bushings. Have to drop the engine cradle? How much does that cost?
- Why is my car Losing power at 3000 rpms during acceleration.
- got a 2003 hyundai Tiburon V6, the speed sensor burns out every other week.
- My car stalled out and won't crank back up...
- Why won't my car stay running unless I hold my hand over the air intake
2005 Hyundai Tiburon Estimates
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - $61) in Welcome, NC
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($331 - $711) in Tuscumbia, MO
- AC Compressor Replacement ($722 - $916) in Carlin, NV
- Radiator Replacement ($418 - $552) in Fork Union, VA
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($269 - $301) in New Melle, MO
- Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement ($18 - $23) in Blue Grass, IA