I just replaced rear brake pads before going on a road trip. I noticed on the trip while driving at interstate speed without brakes applied a subtle rubbing sound similar to the pad replacement indicator sound when braking on worn pads - Any help with diagnosis
Subtle rubbing sound from brake area while driving (not braking) on 2005 Hyundai Tiburon
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Tiburon Questions
- Why is my car Losing power at 3000 rpms during acceleration.
- got a 2003 hyundai Tiburon V6, the speed sensor burns out every other week.
- My car stalled out and won't crank back up...
- Why won't my car stay running unless I hold my hand over the air intake
- no heat fan runs but when you turn it to heat the light for the ac lights up
2005 Hyundai Tiburon Estimates
- Timing Belt Replacement ($321 - 438) in Welcome, NC
- Spark Plug Replacement ($309 - 408) in Tuscumbia, MO
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($210 - 269) in Carlin, NV
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($207 - 287) in Fork Union, VA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($561 - 581) in New Melle, MO
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($158 - 178) in Blue Grass, IA