I just replaced rear brake pads before going on a road trip. I noticed on the trip while driving at interstate speed without brakes applied a subtle rubbing sound similar to the pad replacement indicator sound when braking on worn pads - Any help with diagnosis
Subtle rubbing sound from brake area while driving (not braking) on 2005 Hyundai Tiburon
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Tiburon Questions
- I have a 2001 Hyundai Tiburon. I have been having problems with seatbelts.
- check engine light is on and it's the speed sensor an it's been replaced 3 time
- manual transmission & car wont start all the time
- Car wont stay started and is making a air gasping sound
- How much would it be to put a new engine in my Hyundai Tiburon? Anyone you know?