I just replaced rear brake pads before going on a road trip. I noticed on the trip while driving at interstate speed without brakes applied a subtle rubbing sound similar to the pad replacement indicator sound when braking on worn pads - Any help with diagnosis
Subtle rubbing sound from brake area while driving (not braking) on 2005 Hyundai Tiburon
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Tiburon Questions
- Car wont stay started and is making a air gasping sound
- How much would it be to put a new engine in my Hyundai Tiburon? Anyone you know?
- Is my starter bad or could it be something else
- Today had both CV Axles and Boots replaced [R&L]. Now have vibration/wobble 45mph-65mph.
- How long will it take to put a new timing belt on a 2000 hyundi tiberon, if attempting to do it yourself? & how much would it cost to take it to a shop to fix?