I just replaced rear brake pads before going on a road trip. I noticed on the trip while driving at interstate speed without brakes applied a subtle rubbing sound similar to the pad replacement indicator sound when braking on worn pads - Any help with diagnosis
Subtle rubbing sound from brake area while driving (not braking) on 2005 Hyundai Tiburon
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Tiburon Questions
- got a 2003 hyundai Tiburon V6, the speed sensor burns out every other week.
- My car stalled out and won't crank back up...
- Why won't my car stay running unless I hold my hand over the air intake
- no heat fan runs but when you turn it to heat the light for the ac lights up
- I have a 2004 tiburon v6 5 speed. I when i push the clutch and turn the key all
2005 Hyundai Tiburon Estimates
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($259 - 418) in Welcome, NC
- 60,000 Mile Service ($917 - 1,238) in Tuscumbia, MO
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($400 - 552) in Carlin, NV
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($207 - 287) in Fork Union, VA
- Engine Mount Replacement ($278 - 343) in New Melle, MO
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($117 - 205) in Blue Grass, IA