My 328ix has the sound like a pulse going down the road around 40-60 mph. Not a thump thump sort of thing, but a louder hum ever couple seconds consistently? Where do I start? brand new Michelins with less than 200 miles. alignment, or x-drive issue possibly? thank you.
Subtle pulsing sound on 2009 BMW 328i xDrive
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 328i xDrive Questions
- Is the a recall for oil gasket leaking?
- How to replace BMW 328i headlight.
- steering get tight in deeper turns. eg, a 3 point turn the steering really tightens up but can be felt during regular drive?
- I have BMW X1 e84 my key fob won't lock in slot key error light code
- Can a run flat tire be repaired if it has a small hole from a nail?
2009 BMW 328i xDrive Estimates
- AC Condenser Replacement ($532 - 839) in Petrified Forest Natl Pk, AZ
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($1,155 - 1,468) in Hartman, CO
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($571 - 736) in Cleveland, NY
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Oldham, SD
- Engine Coolant Temperature Sensor Replacement ($71 - 84) in Clinchfield, GA
- Differential Pinion Seal Replacement ($275 - 345) in Huntington, UT