Reviews for Subaru SVX years:

Subaru SVX Reviews and Owner Comments

Subaru SVXOwner Reviews (3 reviews)
  • 1992 Subaru SVX
    Visitor, Woodridge, IL, May 19, 2010 21:20
    I have had this car for about 7 or 8 months and i have put about 4000 miles on it. The car had 118000 on it when I bought it. I LOVE THE CAR! I have only had a few issues with it nothing major. first thing was the alternator it went about a week after i had the car, then after it's first highway trip (the car was sitting for who knows how long) an annoying tick started but that is apparently normal for some subarus. The last thing is i need to start replacing the suspension. The engine runs and sounds great! The car is heavy but the brakes aren't bad...all in all a great car but as it ages it will cost you money to keep it up and running.
  • 1994 Subaru SVX
    Visitor, Newport, OR, April 29, 2010 13:55
    This car has been a wonderful vehicle for my wife. She now has 73,000 miles on it with only routine maintanence.
  • 1992 Subaru SVX
    mattb221, Madison, WI, September 27, 2009 14:38
    I've been in love with this car since I fist saw them. the only down side to them is the brakes and the drive train, transmission in particular. It's prone to overheat. And the car is heavy, very heavy, so the brakes also overheat, causing warping in the rotors. other than that it's smooth riding!