Reviews for Subaru Impreza WRX years:

Subaru Impreza WRX Reviews and Owner Comments

Subaru Impreza WRXOwner Reviews (7 reviews)
  • 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX
    Visitor, Butler, PA, October 15, 2013 11:45
    great car. only bad thing I can think of is that it is too low. scrapes a lot and the front lip is all ready cracked. I got this car for a fun all year round car and it might be to low for snow.
    obranger, Susanville, CA, March 10, 2013 18:14
    We bought this used in 2004 with 24K miles. Now at 220,000 miles and still going strong. It is a joy to drive.
  • 2005 Subaru Impreza WRX
    Visitor, Liberty Lake, WA, October 21, 2012 11:40
    I love this car, the only thing is, the motor was rebuilt prior to me purchasing the car.... After the rebuild the car drove amazing, after replacing a hose that goes to the turbo that was broken causing an intake leak. Later, i noticed my car was going through gas like i have never seen, i ran OBD2 Diag. on it.... Short term fuel trim is at -25 at idle!! and also while driving. I did some research and was looking at Blow Off Valves... noticed that the stock was a recirculating BOV. I disconnected the hose that ran from the BOV to the intake system so i could get the "pshhh"... could that be what is causing my fuel problem?? Should i re-connect that hose? Or are theyre any other ideas on what i should do. I cannot drive the car until it is fixed because the gas mileage is so terrible.
    TeflonKiller, Santa Cruz, CA, October 30, 2010 20:28
    Only had this car 7 months and is my daily driver. Perfect blend of performance and practicality with good safety ratings too.
    Visitor, York, PA, October 14, 2010 11:55
    Only thing that I feel cheated on are the brakes. I mean everyone else has nice big 4 pot, 2 pot brakes, and we are the ones who have to upgrade and spend that much more on brake set ups and the money on them. :( kinda sad , but I have 2 Bug-eyes and love them both!
    cookfilter, Pasadena, CA, July 03, 2010 17:00
    purchased second hand in 2006. Still going strong in 2010. Basically only regular maintenance needed. Very reliable.
    slyfool, Daly City, CA, August 26, 2009 22:42
    A delight for 7 years and 100K mi.