Subaru Impreza Outback Sport Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Subaru Impreza Outback Sport
- check engine light on and CRUISE light flashing??????
- What could be the reason the ABS light keeps coming on?
- How much should it cost to repair the cigarette lighter/power outlet?
- My dealer has said I have 3mm left on brake pads and that I need both front and
- where is the reverse switch 2006 subaru impreza outback sport
Subaru Impreza Outback Sport Problems
Sometimes the Check Engine Light illuminates because the computer detects misfires. Subaru released an improved spark plug wire set to solve the problem. The ignition coil should also be inspected for carbon tracks or short circuits between the contacts
Subaru Impreza Outback Sport Questions
2 months ago changed one of the computer chips because all lights came on at dashboard, since then the ABS light keeps coming on after dealer resets.Dealer resets code drives it for 70-100 miles nothing happens I drive it for 1/2 hr light pops up. They claim that it was probably my car charger, t...
reverse lights do not work, bulbs aand fuses are fine
rear pads replaced and rotors turned and they are quoting me about $368.00 for each set. Is this legit? I am an old bag on a limited income and I need to not be taken advangage of. Thanks for any help.