Can the use of regular cheap gas instead of super cause car to die out quickly?
Subaru 1992 revs up but dies out unless I use super gas. on 1992 Subaru Legacy
This week's top 10
Recent Subaru Legacy Questions
- is it bad if a car cant get an alignment done and has a small leak in the tranny
- Legacy floats on icy roads. Very unstable.
- Why does my Legacy "float" on icy roads? Anything above 30mph is very dangerous
- Why does my Legacy "float" on icy roads? Anything above 30mph is SCARY!!
- how can I get the album cover to display on Sirius? I tried using the settings.
1992 Subaru Legacy Estimates
- Clutch Slave Cylinder Replacement ($142 - 292) in Doctors Inlet, FL
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($252 - 504) in South Union, KY
- Steering Rack Replacement ($612 - 990) in Minturn, AR
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($461 - 658) in Sylvester, TX
- Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement ($23 - 34) in Okauchee, WI
- Engine Control Module Replacement ($599 - 767) in Neck City, MO