My Studs Have Been Damageed By Tha Lugs But I Have Choosen To Fix Them My Self But Wen I Knocked The Old Ones Out There Is Not Enought Room To Take Out And Replace.There Is A Big Bolt About 1" 5/16 In Tha Center Do I Loosen That To Pull It Out To Have Enough Room?
Studs & Lugs on 2005 Buick Rendezvous
Asked by for the 2005 Buick Rendezvous
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by dandd ,
January 17, 2010
I would go here to see how it is done, you may have to remove the hub or at least loosen it.
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Rendezvous Questions
2005 Buick Rendezvous Estimates
- Radiator Replacement ($542 - $849) in Roswell, NM
- Starter Replacement ($282 - $471) in Ward, SC
- Transmission Fluid Change ($156 - $203) in Elton, WI
- Fuel Filter Change ($61 - $75) in Napier, WV
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($652 - $716) in Harveyville, KS
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($890 - $1,142) in Culleoka, TN