My Saturn is stuck in 3rd gear. The shifter feels kinda springy like it moves front and backwards but just stays stuck in 3rd. This happen after trying to shift it to 4th gear it kicked back into 3rd and cannot be shifter out. What could be wrong and how much $ could it cost :/
Stuck in third gear and shifter feels springy on 1997 Saturn SC2
This week's top 10
Recent Saturn SC2 Questions
- When i start my car it revs up to about 4300 rpm and wont come down
- replaced idol control sensor map sensor air something valve intake manifold car
- Where is the starter located on the engine of a'98 Saturn, SC2, 5 speed?
- While driving my car it will run for a few then stalls have to wait 10 to 15 minutes to start again then I will drive a little further then dies again. Then wait 10 to 15 min ect
- I need the complete sunroof and all the parts where can I get everything .
1997 Saturn SC2 Estimates
- 67,500 Mile Service ($159 - 227) in Spencer, ID
- Steering Rack Replacement ($586 - 836) in West Mystic, CT
- 120,000 Mile Service ($245 - 339) in Jamestown, SC
- 15,000 Mile Service ($159 - 227) in Pickwick Dam, TN
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($372 - 394) in San Antonio, PR
- Engine Mount Replacement ($229 - 261) in Peak, SC