i cant get my saturn out of park
stuck in park on 1998 Saturn SW1
check the brake light switch, have someone stand behind your car, turn the key on, put your foot on the brake, if the brake lights dont light up its probably the brake light swtich under the pedal. if they do light up check the shift interlock.
1 answerNovember 30, 2014
0 answersApril 02, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Saturn SW1 Questions
- how do i get the computer out. i unplugged the wires but can find any bolts ?
- we changed the started & now not charging alt tested good
- Why is my cars transmission making noise?
- do i need a puller to pull whee bairing on front passenger side wheel
- My Saturn is starting, but very sluggishly. It will not go above 1 rpm.
1998 Saturn SW1 Estimates
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($356 - 635) in Big Creek, KY
- Heater Core Replacement ($331 - 499) in Berwick, PA
- Brake Pad Replacement ($143 - 194) in Waycross, GA
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($337 - 672) in Vossburg, MS
- Vibration Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Reeder, ND
- Tire & Wheel Assembly Rotate & Balance ($79 - 100) in Dallas, IA