My cars is stuck in prak. i have read the other problems listed below and have tried pushing the pink button like previously stated, but still didn't work. Just wondering if there are any other sugestions
Stuck In park on 2005 Dodge Magnum
3 answersAugust 04, 2010
1 answerJanuary 31, 2011
0 answersJuly 02, 2015
1 answerAugust 28, 2010
1 answerApril 24, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Magnum Questions
- Car won't start. Lights and everything comes on. Can hear switch click.
- Misfires on right side of engine spark plug s n ignition coils replaced
- My Dodge Magnum 2005 was overheating and I change my thermostat on my Dodge Magn
- Fuse box in engine compartment, and one in rear of vehicle.
- I have oil in the coolant. I have the heads off and the gaskets appear ok.
2005 Dodge Magnum Estimates
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Raymond, SD
- AC Condenser Replacement ($467 - $689) in Lewiston, NE
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($230 - $394) in Chadwick, MO
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($1,110 - $1,738) in Gore, VA
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($275 - $310) in Wausau, FL
- Horn Replacement ($71 - $82) in Ashwood, OR