I cannot get my truck out of park with the motor running. I must turn the truck off and then shift to neutral and then restart before I can shift into drive. What has happened? Thanks
stuck in park on 2001 GMC Sierra 1500
1 answerJuly 04, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Sierra 1500 Questions
- My gauges work perfectly but the light don't , does anyone know why or how
- Isit advisable to buy a Sierra with repairs done to the engine camshaft?
- A/C stops working until engine is restarted
- My truck is not leaking oil but burns a quart of oil after about 1500 miles.
- Why does my truck shake at 60 mph?