I cannot get my truck out of park with the motor running. I must turn the truck off and then shift to neutral and then restart before I can shift into drive. What has happened? Thanks
stuck in park on 2001 GMC Sierra 1500
1 answerJuly 04, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Sierra 1500 Questions
- My steering wheel is slightly angled towards the drivers door is this normal?
- Driving 65 on Highway. Truck just stalled. It starts an immediately stalls out,
- Replaced the starter, crank but not start, coils not firing,new sensor bcm/pcm
- when driving my anti theft light comes on and shuts off all my gauges of but the
- clicking noise in cabin under dash.