2004-05 ford explorer stuck in 4x4 low... when I put in neutral and press button to put into 4x4 auto...the light to 4x4 low flashes repeatedly...the explorer stays in 4x4 wheel low... can anyone help me?
stuck in 4x4 low on 2004 Ford Explorer
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by Visitor ,
December 28, 2010
you have to go in reverse to disengage the 4x4 low
1 answerJanuary 24, 2011
1 answerAugust 21, 2009
1 answerDecember 03, 2010
1 answerMarch 22, 2011
1 answerDecember 01, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- i have no power to the heat and air control module no display no blower fan
- My truck won't turn over. I replaced the starter. Now it won't turn start
- Removing coil spring from strut. I used spring compressors to compress spring.
- How do I change a burned out lamp in the steering wheel controls?
- how do i disarm anti theft system PAT
2004 Ford Explorer Estimates
- 130,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Remsenburg, NY
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($236 - 314) in Macy, NE
- Heater Hose Replacement ($132 - 178) in Mc Intosh, FL
- 85,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Talmage, KS
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($1,280 - 1,493) in Bear Lake, PA
- Drive Axle Assembly Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Yettem, CA