2004-05 ford explorer stuck in 4x4 low... when I put in neutral and press button to put into 4x4 auto...the light to 4x4 low flashes repeatedly...the explorer stays in 4x4 wheel low... can anyone help me?
stuck in 4x4 low on 2004 Ford Explorer
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by Visitor,
December 28, 2010
you have to go in reverse to disengage the 4x4 low
1 answerJanuary 24, 2011
1 answerAugust 21, 2009
1 answerDecember 03, 2010
1 answerMarch 22, 2011
1 answerDecember 01, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- how do I change the oil pump on a 2000 Ford 4.0L engine?
- I bought my car and was told i needed to get a new sink row.
- Will not come out of drive stays in it even in reverse.
- when filling gas tank gas pump shuts off like tank is full ,unless you fill very
- How can I trick the PCM into thinking there is a speed sensor, its engine swap.