2004-05 ford explorer stuck in 4x4 low... when I put in neutral and press button to put into 4x4 auto...the light to 4x4 low flashes repeatedly...the explorer stays in 4x4 wheel low... can anyone help me?
stuck in 4x4 low on 2004 Ford Explorer
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by Visitor ,
December 28, 2010
you have to go in reverse to disengage the 4x4 low
1 answerJanuary 24, 2011
1 answerAugust 21, 2009
1 answerDecember 03, 2010
1 answerMarch 22, 2011
1 answerDecember 01, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- I change battrey alternator spark plugs now it won't start and run
- what kind of transmission is in my truck?which vehicles are interchangable?
- 2006 Explorer. Leaking clear fluid around the shifter. Fluid Exchange yesterday
- Is there a recall on my vehicle
- If I change the mass air flow sensor do I need to reflash or reprogram the ECM?