2004-05 ford explorer stuck in 4x4 low... when I put in neutral and press button to put into 4x4 auto...the light to 4x4 low flashes repeatedly...the explorer stays in 4x4 wheel low... can anyone help me?
stuck in 4x4 low on 2004 Ford Explorer
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by Visitor,
December 28, 2010
you have to go in reverse to disengage the 4x4 low
1 answerJanuary 24, 2011
1 answerAugust 21, 2009
1 answerDecember 03, 2010
1 answerMarch 22, 2011
1 answerDecember 01, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- She won't start, getting a low voltage reading.
- what causes power lock not to unlock with key or door panel switch
- What causes the speedometer roll back and stop working?
- thought fuel pump was bad so put new one in and still wont start
- had transmission coil pack changed and now when i put it in drive it dies