Had a good snow storm and put vehicle into 4WD L, Push-Button Automatic. When trying to return to 2WD H, Push-Button Automatic flashed, but did not switch back. What do I do at this point?
Stuck in 4L - Pushed 2H and will not Return on 2001 GMC Yukon XL 1500
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Yukon XL 1500 Questions
- Do later year yukons use different 4wd systems
- Why is traction assist light to off and in and out of acceleration losses power
- How much is a full diagnostic of my vehicle ? There is a knocking of the engine.
- my traction control comes on offen, causing reduce engine power
- High beams but no low beams? Headlights high beams work but no low head light
2001 GMC Yukon XL 1500 Estimates
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($440 - 826) in New Bremen, OH
- PCV Valve Replacement ($32 - 46) in Penland, NC
- Radiator Replacement ($630 - 1,332) in Junction City, KS
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Lagro, IN
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($184 - 234) in Lemoyne, OH
- Engine Mount Replacement ($316 - 367) in West End, NC