I have a lifter knocking. After removing the fasteners from the fuel rail, it seems that the injectors are the only thing holding it to the engine. I don't want to damage anything. Do the injectors pop loose from the engine and stay attached to the fuel rail or are there clips that I have to release?
stuck fuel rail on 1994 Chevrolet Camaro
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by Honest1autocare ,
July 29, 2010
They should just pop loose...dont be afraid to give alittle pressure to them
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Camaro Questions
- I get shocked when I touch the backing plate of my distributor when testing
- My car want start it saying anti theft system services
- Related Question to Previous Steering Wheel Airbag Issue...
- Is the recall still in effect for the steering wheel airbag? It just came on!
- after running highway speeds for an hour or so acts like its running out of gas
1994 Chevrolet Camaro Estimates
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($219 - 844) in Dorothy, NJ
- PCV Valve Replacement ($38 - 54) in La Farge, WI
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($187 - 255) in Juliaetta, ID
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($138 - 301) in Rumson, NJ
- Brake Hydraulic System Bleed ($44 - 111) in Plymouth, FL
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($614 - 661) in Haralson, GA