repacing cabin filter first filter got stuck past place to slide in second filter .tried and tried to bring it down would not come down.so put in second filter and third which slid together is this ok to leave until time to change again in 15000 miles?
stuck cabin filter on 2002 Buick Park Avenue
Asked by Visitor for the 2002 Buick Park Avenue
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Park Avenue Questions
- I was driving down highway at around 65 mph. The Engine stalled. What is wrong?
- Security light blinking steering wheel, ignition, n gear shift all locked
- Miss fire cylinder 1 after it warms up when cold runs great
- dash lights stopped working, every other light works good, is there fuse?
- Transmission makes thud noise
2002 Buick Park Avenue Estimates
- 120,000 Mile Service ($146 - 216) in Beaufort, NC
- Spark Plug Replacement ($168 - 231) in Philadelphia, TN
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($237 - 321) in Summit, MS
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($305 - 385) in Kerr, OH
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($91 - 104) in Round Mountain, NV
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($289 - 334) in Louisburg, MO