repacing cabin filter first filter got stuck past place to slide in second filter .tried and tried to bring it down would not come down.so put in second filter and third which slid together is this ok to leave until time to change again in 15000 miles?
stuck cabin filter on 2002 Buick Park Avenue
Asked by Visitor for the 2002 Buick Park Avenue
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Park Avenue Questions
- driver seat is not heating up, but passenger seat is fine.
- Cabin vent has cold on passenger side and hot on driver side
- had crank senor replaced next day same thing rolls over but don't start.
- Heater blows air but no heat. Coolant fine and thermostat shows 195*
- I have a no power issue checked all fuses none are blown
2002 Buick Park Avenue Estimates
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($349 - 493) in Beaufort, NC
- 105,000 Mile Service ($106 - 160) in Philadelphia, TN
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($123 - 170) in Summit, MS
- 67,500 Mile Service ($106 - 160) in Kerr, OH
- Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement ($20 - 25) in Round Mountain, NV
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($321 - 363) in Louisburg, MO