112k miles - mechanic says I need to replace front struts, all 4 shocks, and front control arm. Is this feasible/typical for a car with this many miles?
Struts/Shock Replacement on 2003 Nissan Maxima
Verified for the Nissan Maxima23 reports
1 answerMarch 23, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Maxima Questions
- How do I determine transmission slip and identify leak?
- My car idles bad & it stumbles off what could be the problem
- LOST WATER IN RADIATOR TEMP WENT TO HOT SHUT DOWN ENGINE WHEN COOLED ADDED WATER
- The loud sound is coming out of motor ( ker ker). What is the problem.
- Why does black smoke come out of the exhaust sometimes.