What is average price to replace rear struts and strut mounts on a '98 Toyota Avalon?
Struts on 1998 Toyota Avalon
Verified for the Toyota Avalon21 reports
1 answerJune 10, 2011
1 answerFebruary 15, 2011
2 answersJuly 22, 2011
2 answersJune 02, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Avalon Questions
- multifunction displ failed after being parked outside 8 days. Next day ok why?
- fan belt sounds like it's slipping and high pitched squeal when wheel is turned-
- I have a 2002 Toyota Avalon. I recently had a tune up spark plugs because the
- does it have a timing belt or chain
- What causes the buzzing sound on my 2003 Toyota Avalon XLS?Headlights on,buzz.
1998 Toyota Avalon Estimates
- Rear Main Seal Replacement ($781 - 1,023) in Plymouth, WA
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($388 - 567) in Titusville, PA
- Alternator Replacement ($284 - 506) in Oakland, CA
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Clyde, TX
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($88 - 134) in Landrum, SC
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($582 - 937) in Vinegar Bend, AL