The description on this site regarding struts seems to be in twos. Either front or rear. My mechanic recommends 4 struts at $785.98. I guess that includes the alignment. Is that a pretty fair estimate?
struts on 1999 Nissan Altima
Struts are always replaced as a set front or a set rear never just one. Perhaps all four are weak and need to be replaced (often the case) it may transform the way the car handles. After replacement alignment is necessary. Price seems fair.
Verified for the Nissan Altima148 reports
Verified for the Nissan Altima267 reports
3 answersJanuary 13, 2011
5 answersMarch 10, 2010
1 answerJanuary 07, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Altima Questions
- Engine cranks but will not start. Fob battery good.
- BLUE SMOKE WHEN I TURN IT ON. COULD BE A PISTON RING? HOW MUCH TO REPAIR?
- To replace the timing chain on a 1999 Nissan Altima and it sound like it want to
- wipers on all the time
- Speeds up slows down on its own continuely after you start an give it alittle
1999 Nissan Altima Estimates
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Bowman, SC
- AC Compressor Replacement ($716 - 879) in Montauk, NY
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($176 - 222) in Lacon, IL
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($176 - 221) in Dunnell, MN
- Engine Mount Replacement ($410 - 942) in Holden, MA
- Battery Cable Replacement ($79 - 247) in Kerrville, TX