The description on this site regarding struts seems to be in twos. Either front or rear. My mechanic recommends 4 struts at $785.98. I guess that includes the alignment. Is that a pretty fair estimate?
struts on 1999 Nissan Altima
1 answer 1 comment
Struts are always replaced as a set front or a set rear never just one. Perhaps all four are weak and need to be replaced (often the case) it may transform the way the car handles. After replacement alignment is necessary. Price seems fair.
Verified for the Nissan Altima135 reports
3 answersJanuary 13, 2011
5 answersMarch 10, 2010
1 answerJune 17, 2010
1 answerJanuary 07, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Altima Questions
- I have a 1994 Nissan Altima GLE 2.4 L and the vehicle is idling rough. ???
- Why does my AC work at times and sometimes it does not?
- where are the drainbacks on tappet cover located I have oil in exhaust
- Kill car, bad noise & won't restart. Unhook battery for a bit, all is normal
- Blows fuses to ICCS/IGNITION when cranking