The description on this site regarding struts seems to be in twos. Either front or rear. My mechanic recommends 4 struts at $785.98. I guess that includes the alignment. Is that a pretty fair estimate?
struts on 1999 Nissan Altima
1 answer 1 comment
Struts are always replaced as a set front or a set rear never just one. Perhaps all four are weak and need to be replaced (often the case) it may transform the way the car handles. After replacement alignment is necessary. Price seems fair.
Verified for the Nissan Altima137 reports
3 answersJanuary 13, 2011
5 answersMarch 10, 2010
1 answerJune 17, 2010
1 answerJanuary 07, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Altima Questions
- I need calacstic covertor repaired where can I go that is not that expensive in
- Check engine light comes on and flashes,the loses a little power ,
- Why did my throttle cut off when I excellerated
- When I turn the car on an let it run, when I turn it off I hear air blowing out
- Car goes into "neutral" after a long drive...middle of hwy