How do I narrow that down? It just says misfire cause unknown.
strong gas fumes in car. scanner shows p0300,p0301,p0302,p0305,&p0306 misfire on 2001 Volkswagen Passat
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Passat Questions
- The ignition key can not be remove after put of the engine from the box
- Cost to replace the passenger side airbag POD?
- What causes the coil pack to eject the spark plug wire?
- Where can I go to fix drain hoses for sunroof. Is there a recall on this?
- How do I change battery to main ignition key or can I even do this myself?