1992 Audi 100 Q&A

1992 Audi 100 Question: stripped pully

looks like just need need water pump on the audi -
Answer 1
Take a look at the new part and see if it's what you need. -
Related Items:
pulley stripped of water pump off engine, what was the cause and are the enigmas easy to find at junk yards