I am replacing the thermostat on my 03, 3,9 LS. When I finally got the right thermostat and went to put it on, I noticed that when the left side bolt was removed, so were the threads. I have tried the spring thread replacements, and there is no room for a bolt and nut. Best Fix?
Stripped out thermostat housing on 2000 Lincoln LS
1 answerJuly 10, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Lincoln LS Questions
- I replaced my power steering pump and now I have no power steering what's wrong?
- How bad is it if the thermostat housing is having problems.
- How do I change the air filter in my car.
- Why does the check electrical system come on every time I turn on my car.
- Why does the check engine light come on for a couple of days then turns off.