I am replacing the thermostat on my 03, 3,9 LS. When I finally got the right thermostat and went to put it on, I noticed that when the left side bolt was removed, so were the threads. I have tried the spring thread replacements, and there is no room for a bolt and nut. Best Fix?
Stripped out thermostat housing on 2000 Lincoln LS
1 answerJuly 10, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Lincoln LS Questions
- what does the etc engine overide light on means
- Tranny won't stay in gear,pump wines loudly, can move it when it's cool not warm
- When vehicle is parked on hill with front up the inside leaks when it rains, why
- my car will not go into any gear, but its not the linkage. where does fluid go.
- The fan won't speed up with the temp of the engine. Stays one speed slow.
2000 Lincoln LS Estimates
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($263 - 369) in Zeeland, MI
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($787 - 986) in DeQuincy, LA
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($258 - 323) in Rollinsville, CO
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($391 - 791) in Laurens, NY
- Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement ($25 - 30) in Merkel, TX
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($87 - 105) in Tonawanda, NY