I am replacing the thermostat on my 03, 3,9 LS. When I finally got the right thermostat and went to put it on, I noticed that when the left side bolt was removed, so were the threads. I have tried the spring thread replacements, and there is no room for a bolt and nut. Best Fix?
Stripped out thermostat housing on 2000 Lincoln LS
1 answerJuly 10, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Lincoln LS Questions
- Why do I have water on the right rear floor area.
- My horn dose not work ,and my airbag flashes,and sometimes I here a beeping.
- can you give me the price from lowest to highest on replaceing my lincoln trans
- Driver wdw wont roll down when the engines on but with my keys on engine off it
- When vehicle is parked on hill with front up the inside leaks when it rains, why
2000 Lincoln LS Estimates
- Clutch Slave Cylinder Replacement ($441 - $644) in Zeeland, MI
- Radiator Replacement ($672 - $955) in DeQuincy, LA
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($263 - $369) in Rollinsville, CO
- Head Gasket Replacement ($2,457 - $3,469) in Laurens, NY
- Window Switch Replacement ($217 - $260) in Merkel, TX
- Power Steering System Leak Inspection ($44 - $56) in Tonawanda, NY