I had the whole right side assembly looked over because I thought I needed new wheel bearings, it turned out that just the lower ball joint was bad and not that bad at all. I had the tie rod end replaced. And just recently the motor mount on the bottom front. The motor mount took quite a bit of the vibration but its still there and I am out of things to fix and I have no clue where its coming from. Big thanks to my car guy Mike tho he's been awesome.
Strange Vibration on passenger side front and/or center on 2001 Nissan Quest
Asked by for the 2001 Nissan Quest
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Quest Questions
- I have fuel pump quit twice. Is this going to be an on going problem?
- How do i get my vehicle to start after the top of radiator blew up while in park
- HOW TO DRAIN WATER OUT OF GAS TANK
- what would cause a roaring/grinding sound around the rear wheel?
- my gear select but did not move in REVERSE. it will show reverse light not move.
2001 Nissan Quest Estimates
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($232 - $301) in Copiague, NY
- Brake Drum Replacement ($395 - $586) in Liberty Center, IA
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($246 - $393) in Weedville, PA
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Mountain City, GA
- Wheel Bearing Replacement ($308 - $340) in Dagsboro, DE
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($79 - $118) in Farmington, CA