I had the whole right side assembly looked over because I thought I needed new wheel bearings, it turned out that just the lower ball joint was bad and not that bad at all. I had the tie rod end replaced. And just recently the motor mount on the bottom front. The motor mount took quite a bit of the vibration but its still there and I am out of things to fix and I have no clue where its coming from. Big thanks to my car guy Mike tho he's been awesome.
Strange Vibration on passenger side front and/or center on 2001 Nissan Quest
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Quest Questions
- Replace distributor on old to quest 3.3 car starts fine then all of a sudden just shuts off
- Why would the TCS cut out while driving?
- Have a 95 Villager that turns over but wont start and all dash lights come on
- How many Catalytic Converters are on a 2001 Nissan Quest
- Once you hit 40+mph there is this major vibration feeling in the gas pedal