I had the whole right side assembly looked over because I thought I needed new wheel bearings, it turned out that just the lower ball joint was bad and not that bad at all. I had the tie rod end replaced. And just recently the motor mount on the bottom front. The motor mount took quite a bit of the vibration but its still there and I am out of things to fix and I have no clue where its coming from. Big thanks to my car guy Mike tho he's been awesome.
Strange Vibration on passenger side front and/or center on 2001 Nissan Quest
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Quest Questions
- How can I bypass security system to get van to start?
- Radio cluster DVD player CD player total costs ? And how to fix
- Why would my engine die when put in to drive? It idles and revs fine in park.
- how do you put the rear sliding door back on track its automatic
- How do I restart the van after the alarm has gone off?
2001 Nissan Quest Estimates
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($80 - 125) in Copiague, NY
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($261 - 612) in Liberty Center, IA
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($277 - 360) in Weedville, PA
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - 61) in Mountain City, GA
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($55 - 67) in Dagsboro, DE
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($539 - 586) in Farmington, CA