We have a 2005 Murano AWD. There is a thumping sound coming from the front suspension that sounds almost like a bass drum. Brakes, rotors and tires are all in good shape. I can not find anything that is loose and don't have any idea where the problem could be to try and fix it. Any suggestions?
Strange "thumping" in suspension on 2005 Nissan Murano
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Murano Questions
- While driving the engine shuts off and cannot steer!
- The cost of adjusting or changing the timing chain, and Valve cover Gaskets
- ENGINE IS BURNING OIL BUT NO LEAKS,
- What is a fair price for replacement door locks?
- Car slowly drive than stops after 15/20min of driving , have tried everything still not working,what is wrong with it W