We have a 2005 Murano AWD. There is a thumping sound coming from the front suspension that sounds almost like a bass drum. Brakes, rotors and tires are all in good shape. I can not find anything that is loose and don't have any idea where the problem could be to try and fix it. Any suggestions?
Strange "thumping" in suspension on 2005 Nissan Murano
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Murano Questions
- I need to know how many engine mount supports does the the 2004 Nissan Murano ha
- How many engine mount supports does the 2004 Nissan Murano have?
- Code p1778 what is it and where to locate it
- how much it cost to change tie rod lining
- Oil leak after oil change seems to be coming from behind the oil cooler, help
2005 Nissan Murano Estimates
- Throttle Position Sensor Replacement ($135 - 207) in Milford, MI
- 80,000 Mile Service ($123 - 184) in Middletown, OH
- Brake Pad Replacement ($170 - 227) in Moorefield, WV
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Front ($76 - 128) in Adolph, MN
- Vibration Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Bunceton, MO
- Variable Valve Timing Control Solenoid Replacement ($312 - 355) in Avon, NC