We have a 2005 Murano AWD. There is a thumping sound coming from the front suspension that sounds almost like a bass drum. Brakes, rotors and tires are all in good shape. I can not find anything that is loose and don't have any idea where the problem could be to try and fix it. Any suggestions?
Strange "thumping" in suspension on 2005 Nissan Murano
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Murano Questions
- Run hot blow plug frezz plug an stop run won't strat what wrong
- Fix for high pressure power steering hose failure
- were do i lode the 12 CD changer in the Nissan Murano Tony
- My trans is clicking pretty loud. It is an S class awd.can I fix it?
- Y is vehicle slow to accelerate and has rattle upon take off. Is this a recall