After having the transmission , differential fluids changed/serivved and a ball joint replaced at 47000 miles, notice the car makes a strange "winding down" noise when lifting off the accelerator. Also notice the car seems to vibrate some and " idle rough". What could be the cause?
Strange noise/feel after having the differential and transmission fluids changed on 2003 Mercedes-Benz SL500
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz SL500 Questions
- Why does my 1999 SL500 stall for no reason?
- Can u use the same Hydraulic oil u use n jacks n the convertible system???
- What could cause a Burning smell after driving
- Mice eating wires due to the presence of wheat in the wire makeup?
- Car starts fine. Won't move out of park. Steering wheel is not locked. Car starts with no issues. Any one have this issue. Cost? Resolution?