Shortly after flushing out the radiator and replacing the fluid, i started hearing, what sounds like a fan running intermittently, while i'm driving. Could this be something I did wrong when flushing the radiator? any help would be greatly appreciated!
strange noise after replacing radiator fluid on 2002 Chevrolet Avalanche 1500
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Avalanche 1500 Questions
- Should I replace my ignition switch?
- Vibrates on driver side from back to front when hit a bump
- When I driving moves as he wants me out of the road and the rear tire is worn left side to the inside.
- cluster gauges work erraticly
- Does anyone else have an issue with the back left bumper dropping a little?