We recentely purchased a used 2004 Mercedes-Benz C240 4MATIC. Once in a while there is a strange foul/burnt smell from the engine area, while driving, that comes strongly than goes away, but we have not noticed any leaks underneath the vehicle or any other symptoms that would indicate a problem….. Does anyone have an idea what may cause this?
Strange foul/burnt smell coming from engine area on 2004 Mercedes-Benz C240 4MATIC
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz C240 4MATIC Questions
- clicking sound from front end when making turns in either direction
- Loss of power while driving, then won,t turn over but still has power. idling rough while at stop lights. Changed fuel pump but still not working
- how expensive is it to repair the evap line?
- Can the dash lights be changed from orange to any other color?
- I need to add a quart of oil quite often. What could be the problem?